The Dream Weaver Memory Foam Mattress from Enso Sleep Systems is created with natural technologies and processes to keep your sleeping space clean and fresh. Enso uses Active Charcoal, Silver, Aloe Vera, Negative Ion Technology, Mineral Water, and Airflow Pressure Relief (APR) Foam to create products that refresh your environment:
- Active Charcoal is used to filter out harmful chemical elements in the manufacturing process. It reduces odors and is a natural drying agent that helps fight mold and mildew.
- Silver has been shown to kill harmful bacteria and dust mites and is a deterrent to bed bugs. Silver is infused into the foam pouring process and will not wash off, wear off, or rub off.
- Aloe Vera is a therapeutic topical application used to promote calmness and create freshness in the mattress.
- Negative Ion Technology is used to help neutralize harmful allergens, pollen and airborne particles.
- Enso CertiPUR-US® foam is washed with mineral water to help reduce odors naturally. This also serves to reduce harmful chemicals and gases that could cause health risks.
- Airflow Pressure Relief (APR) Foam helps reduce pressure on the body, increases ventilation inside of the mattress, and helps reduce body heat transfer.
The Dream Weaver Mattress features a quilted top panel with contrasting welt and added Aloe Vera. A layer of CertiPUR-US® memory foam is quilted to the top panel, with an additional memory foam layer in the mattress body. Foam encased edge support adds 10% more usable sleep surface and lasting durability.
Note: This product is the mattress only and does not include a foundation/box spring. The mattress can be used with an existing foundation or with a platform bed frame/support.