Add handy bed side storage with the Sand Castle Night Stand. This country styled night stand offers a fantastic storage solution with a drawer and open storage space for all kinds of items. Available in Sunny Pine, this rustic night stand will remain in style even as your child ages and matures.
Night Stand Features:
Weight & Dimensions
Free Ground Shipping
Ships via: FedEx Ground
Estimated Delivery Time
Be the first to review this product.(Write a Review)
Product Warranty5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
1. South Shore™ Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering "defects" on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
2. The word "defect" as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective component parts, and excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses up to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the case of a discontinued part or product, we promise to reimburse the value of that part or product.
5. If a replacement part is unavailable, South Shore™ Furniture's liability to the buyer will not exceed the production cost of the part in question.
6. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from commercial use, intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines on our web site.
7. This warranty is only valid on condition that South Shore™ Furniture can reserve the right to verify the basis of any request, and also to see the original buyer proof of purchase.
8. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore™ Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Puerto Rico and Bermuda.
9. This warranty defines the limits of South Shore™ Furniture's liability, and entitles the original buyer to specific rights. Any warranty defined by law in your state/province is limited to a period of 5 years. If the law in your state/province prohibits this restriction, then it does not apply.
10. South Shore™ Furniture does not give reimbursements for defective furniture, but will replace it with an item of equivalent value.